Hang'in out in the kiddie pool. They're all in the picture!
Carter wasn't quite sure he wanted to cool off...he eventually got in and liked it!
Going down the slides with Dad....a favorite!
Today, after chasing Emily to and from a birthday party and grocery shopping with the boys, I opted to spend the rest of our day cooling off at home, except for one change....
Today, Carter got his own private pool! I would help Carter "slide" down the slide and then he'd splash his feet in the water at the end. My back started hurting, so I sat down....he threw a fit...he wanted to be in the water, too. I felt bad for him..... he just wanted to be having fun with the other two...not sitting on mom's lap...who could blame him?! Suddenly, I remembered the little pool I had bought for Alec when he was a baby....DUH! I went and fished it out ....he loved it and so did my back:)
Something else Carter refuses to be left out of......OTTER POPS! He loves them!
Hope you're all enjoying your last weeks of summer!!!!!
TTFN (Ta, Ta for now!)

2 comments:
Good times indeed! I especially love the one of Carter with his pre-loving the water face and the waving two cuties at the end. All sorts of water fun!
I feel like I'm looking at a baby picture of Emmy when I see Carter sitting in that pool! Too cute!
Your backyard is the perfect spot for fun summer stuff! What a great mom!
Post a Comment