September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Aaron! And Other Stuff.....

Aaron turned 34 this year! I reminded him that next year he would turn 35 and that is half way between 30 and 40. He said, "NO KIDDING".........tee, hee, hee....he's so fun to tease :) Since it was his birthday, I decided to be nice and not annoy him by "taking pictures to put on my blog". BUT, you have to see the cake we made him so here it is.......

It's his most favorite thing.....His Mountain Bike!
As for gifts, I don't know what I got him......he hasn't bought it yet :) Alec couldn't believe I didn't have a pile of presents waiting for Aaron when he got home, so he wrapped up a Magic Treehouse CD he got in a Wendy's kids meal and made him a book mark that said I LOVE DAD...."Dad likes to read and I don't think he's read this one" was his reasoning....I dare say it might have been Aaron's most favorite present he's ever received as I watched him fight back the tears....but you didn't hear that from me! Just goes to prove that it really is the thought that counts!!!!
HAPPY 34th BIRTHDAY, AARON! THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD HUSBAND AND DAD! WE LOVE YOU!

Thought I would share this picture of Carter. Unlike me, he loves laundry day! He'll sit and watch the washer and dryer go around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around...you get the idea. He'll stay there for a pretty good chunk of time.

Emily was into putting on fashion shows for us this week. Look at this DIVA! I think the fact she thought she needed a dog is funny. She wrapped her pink jump rope around black puppy's neck and off she went. Poor black puppy! As if his head needed any more help falling off! I guess that's what fashionable people do......they walk their dog down the cat walk!?@#! Or in this case, drag them down the catwalk! These are just four of the hundred "outfits" I saw this week....ENJOY!

7 comments:

crazy lady said...

Tell Aaron Happy Birthday (old man:0) 34 is "actually" half way to 68! an I'm a heck of a lot closer to 68 than he is!
What a cute lil ballerina-modeler.
And how fun that Carter enjoys watching the washer. When I first got my front loader I actually watched it for awhile myself!

Lost Woman said...

Happy Birthday Aaron!!
YOur cake is awesome. How fun.

I think it is hilarious that Carter watches the laundry. Much better than TV!

As for Miss Emily... she and Kenna need to stage an event or two. Little miss posers. Funny.

Erica said...

happy birthday airbabe!

My Angels said...

Cutest stories ever! One for each kid, and each one equally entertaining. You have an adorable family!!!

Ashley said...

I hope Aaron had a great birthday! it sounds to me like he has! Emily is so cute I wish i could have seen the fashion show. Carter is getting so Big I can jsut picture him watching the washer and dryer.

Kristine said...

What fun times! Great cake! I loved the fashion show. You do have quite a diva on your hands--she would get along right along side my Jo!:)
I am going to e-mail you the link to the bowling party if it is not too late...

jo said...

Kristine-
Please do! We have until December...THANK YOU!