I can't beleive it has already been one year! I think he liked the messy cake in theory but you could sure tell he wanted to get his hands clean! Almost like he was trying to sneakily wipe them on his pants or something. Too cute. Happy Birthday Carter!
Wow! a year old! How the heck did that happens so fast?!? Will the mushing and flinging of the cake be an annual feature or merely the marking of the one year milestone? Looks like he's pretty tall in the video with the fun new toy. Happy Birthday Carter!
6 comments:
Oh THAT is blackmail material for the future!!
Tooo funny. Happy Birthday indeed!
Thanks for sharing.
He is so cute I love the great big handful of cake! I miss him! can't wait to see you all soon!
Holy Cow. It looks like playing in a mud pie. He is super cute.
I can't beleive it has already been one year! I think he liked the messy cake in theory but you could sure tell he wanted to get his hands clean! Almost like he was trying to sneakily wipe them on his pants or something. Too cute. Happy Birthday Carter!
happy 1st!
Wow! a year old! How the heck did that happens so fast?!? Will the mushing and flinging of the cake be an annual feature or merely the marking of the one year milestone?
Looks like he's pretty tall in the video with the fun new toy.
Happy Birthday Carter!
Post a Comment