That is sooo sweet. I love that Alec knows to be so gentle and is patient with Carter. Amazing!!What great kids you are raising!
ps. Don't go looking too hard at the Boise Art Museum. I have something in their collection, but it is highly unlikely it would be on display. More likely to be in a paper drawer in a basement. (:
I love how gentle Alec is with Carter! What a nice big brother!
I love the part in the video where Alec gives the light saber back to Carter. Too cute.
It's like a slow motion fight scene. I love it. Just the beginning of boy play.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is sooo sweet. I love that Alec knows to be so gentle and is patient with Carter. Amazing!!
What great kids you are raising!
ps. Don't go looking too hard at the Boise Art Museum.
I have something in their collection, but it is highly unlikely it would be on display. More likely to be in a paper drawer in a basement.
(:
I love how gentle Alec is with Carter! What a nice big brother!
I love the part in the video where Alec gives the light saber back to Carter. Too cute.
It's like a slow motion fight scene. I love it. Just the beginning of boy play.
Post a Comment