February 10, 2009

Tagged!

FOURTH FOLDER. FOURTH PICTURE.
A few years back, we made a Valentine that said "I LOVE YOU" using Alec and Emily's bodies to spell it out! This is the "L" in LOVE.

I thought it was such a coincidence that this would be the picture that came up for my tag.....given Valentine's Day is just a few days away.....I thought I'd share the WHOLE valentine (again) with ALL of YOU!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!








4 comments:

michandler said...

How totally sweet. I especially love the 0 where Alec has his hands under his head. What a fun thing to do.

The Ball Babies said...

Thanks for putting up with my tag... You're probably thinking, what a pain, Kris... heehee I know you have a lot of other things to do!!! I love the pics!

Lost Woman said...

These are so funny.
I'm a fan of the E myself.

Happy Valentines to you!

crazy lady said...

That's fantastic! I think you should have them do that every couple of years so you have a pictoral (is that a word?) record of their love and growth. Of course, now you'd need to add Mr. Carter too.
Crazy how fast they change eh?
Fun!