That's where I spent the better part of June. Blogger was acting up and I couldn't get pictures to upload, so I'm a bit slow on this one. Actually, it's put me behind on a couple other posts I wanted to put up....I'll get those up later. ANYWAYS.... It felt nice to get away for a while and my kids had loads of fun, as always. We didn't do anything MAJOR, just hung out and enjoyed being there. Here are some of the things that kept my kids busy.....
Carter liked the "used to be a whisk" toy and his new Johnny Jumper

Emily at Colonial Days.... part of the Freedom Festival in Provo

We visited the Monte L. Bean Musuem at BYU. The Kodiak Bear was our favorite.
Afterward, Emmy and Alec had a sleep over at Aunt Ashley's apartment. They miss having her around the house, but as Emmy put it "She had to marry Theo" :)

Tree climbing.....that's what big brothers are for!
Emily spent a lot of time feeding the cats with Becky. She enjoyed playing with the newest member of the cat pack: Tuxedo a.k.a Taxedo...HA!

Petting Grandpa's new weed wacker: "Willy the Billy Goat"

They did lots of slipping and sliding.
So, like I said...nothing major... just enjoyed being around family
and being where there's room to breathe :)
1 comment:
Oh, isn't it nice to get away and go to Utah be "taken care of"? I feel a little guilty when I go visit because I'm SUCH A SLUG at my mom's! She cleans up after me, makes me breakfast, and basically takes care of my every need...I need to go there again. Immediately!
Kris :D
PS Loved the weed whacker goat!
Post a Comment