December 27, 2009

Give me 9!


HAPPY 9th BIRTHDAY, ALEC!!!!!

One more year, and then he runs out of fingers (sigh)...my first baby just keeps growing up!!!

MP3 player and a membership to blockmaster....

I can't believe you guys signed me up for this.....awesome.
Just a few of the many VERY NICE gifts he received....thank you to all who spoiled him :)

Carter enjoying the presents, too.

A-  Amazing at spelling words...he's doing the 5th grade list...he was born with words in his head, I think!!!
L- laugh...Alec loves to laugh and make others laugh
E-  Enormous heart....he is very loyal, sometimes to a fault...he is very caring, sensitive and always watching out for others' feelings....he always cheers for the underdog.....bless his enormous heart.
C-  Create....he loves to create stuff (hence the blockmaster club)...whether it is legos, blocks, paper, piano, writing, thoughts.....he's always creating something!!!

Happy Birthday, dear Alec, Happy Birthday to YOU!

WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Lost Woman said...

Happy B-Day Alec!

I have to say Miss Amy that is one COOL Lego cake!

You are a great mom, and your kids show it.

michandler said...

Happy Birthday to Alec! I always forget he is so close to Cooper's. That is one cool cake. I remember the days when I used to make fun cakes like that for my boys. Not anymore!