December 30, 2009

Once there was a snowman....


It snowed!!!  We've learned when it snows here, you don't waste any time getting out in it.  Aaron came home from work and we headed out to play in the snow!



Can you guess from this picture who is the "tease" in our family....I'll give you a clue...it's not the little guy!


Look, Mom....these can be the eyebrows.
Sure, Em... cause our snowman definately needs some good eyebrows :)


This was Carter's snowman...Dad built it for him...go ahead and ask him,
he'll tell you , "MINE, SNOWMAN!"

We did some sledding, too!


Nothing like spending some good time in the snow!

2 comments:

Lost Woman said...

wow, snow, and actually still warm enough to make it into a snowman.
That looks like a big snowman that Carter owns.

Cute pics of the kids on the sleds too.

michandler said...

Looks like lots of fun. I don't think we are going to get any snow at all this year. Just rain--lots of it recently. After last year I think a year off is fine--although I DO like it for a day. Fun times for your fam though.