We have attended all of our "end of the year" programs and are ready to get started on summer. Here are some pictures of us closing up the school year....
Look Mom....I can sing and play at the same time!
Look mom....these are the ducks we hatched this Spring. Emily loves learning about animals and she was in duck heaven...I was given an update every day on the ducks.
Emily and Mrs. H. What a great teacher! Emily had such a good year in first grade. Thank you Mrs H.!!!
Look Mom.....I made the honor roll. Good for you, Alec!
Look Mom....I think I'm ready to wear spiderman underwear! Yeah, right....I know how this goes :P
Look Mom.....no backpacks. It must be the last day of school!!!
We're ready to have the best summer EV-HUH!!!








2 comments:
Love seeing the beginning and end of the school years. The are growing sooo much!
Emily's hair is like the perfect ringlets. Lucky devil!
That is if summer would ever get here! For Pete's sake! It seems like it's Spring Break weatherwise. Hopefully it will warm up before we have to go back to the big house...school.
Post a Comment