June 27, 2010

Get Going......

     This past winter, I attended a Relief Society Fireside.  At this fireside, one of the speakers said we should try to have a "Go Me"  moment at least once a day.  What is a "Go Me" moment?  I'll give some examples.

I choose to unload the dishwasher instead of picking up my novel...Go Me!

I choose an apple over a muffin....Go Me!

Read my scriptures....Go Me!

I get my laundry washed, folded and put away....Go Me!  ( I haven't had this "Go Me" moment, yet FYI)

You get the idea.  A "Go Me" moment is anytime we do something AWESOME.  I have found myself doing this off and on since attending that Fireside.  I usually say it inside my head and nobody around here knows that I even think it :)  Well,  when this came in the mail last week....I said it out loud,
GO ME!
Now...go have a "Go Me"  moment for yourself this week...they feel great:)  

3 comments:

crazy lady said...

That IS fantastic!
That teacher certificate should be GO ME!!!! (in bold if I knew how to do that in the comments).

Thanks for sharing that...I had a go me already this morning :0) And will think of you now when I have more.

Amy Wallace said...

Go You! Thats definately something to be proud of and when I finally get it down, I'll post it right there with you. Good job!

Lost Woman said...

That is beyond a "Go Me" Dare I say it merits an..
"I Rock"?

(that is you speaking to yourself.. not me to myself btw)

I need work on acknowledging the good stuff. Surely I could muster at least
a go me.