June 21, 2010

Time for Dad

     Resently, I heard Aaron telling me he didn't feel like he had enough time.  So, when I was looking for an idea of what to give him for Father's Day, I knew this is what we had to do.  Each of us chose something we wanted to do with Aaron.  That way, he gets to spend one-on-one time with each of us.  Afterall, that's what we all want....TIME!
Carter and Dad will be going to get ice cream at Fanci Freeze!
Emily wanted to go on a date with her Dad to The Old Spaghetti Factory.
Alec wants to go to Home Depot and get supplies to build something.
I have visions of Aaron and I sitting at the Idaho Shakespeare Festival munching on grapes and bruschetta :)

Happy Father's Day, Aaron!
We LOVE You!

2 comments:

Lost Woman said...

If only there was a way to magically create time.

Seems you did your best on that score. Interesting time spending selections. Those are great Fathers day gifts.

crazy lady said...

I'm impressed that you got him to sit for those photos. Looks like he has some fun times ahead of him.
Great idea you clever beast you!